RE: Animal Farm help me with homework: Chapter one
- What is Major’s prediction about Boxer?
- What decision is made concerning the status of wild creatures such as rats and rabbits?
- What is the name of the song Old Major teaches the animals?
- Why does Orwell end the chapter with Jones shooting towards the barn?
2. What decision is made concerning the status of wild creatures such as rats and rabbits?
Old Major brings up the subject of the status of wild animals in his speech, whether they are allies or enemies in their campaign against the farm`s owner. So, he makes a proposal for the farm animals to vote regarding this matter. The majority decides that wild animals are their comrades and friends. Later on, it is said that everybody that goes on two legs is a foe and cannot be accepted in their community unless it has four legs or wings.