RE: Animal Farm Questions: Chapter Four
- How does Mr. Jones spend most of his time after he is kicked off his farm?
- Who is Mr. Pilkington and how does Orwell describe him?
- Who is Mr. Frederick and how does Orwell describe him?
- What is the typical relationship between these two men?
1. How does Mr. Jones spend most of his time after he is kicked off his farm?
Mr. Jones hangs out in a pub in Willington, which is called the Red Lion, and drinks. The other farmers are compassionate about his trouble, but they mostly think about how to use his situation to their own advantage. He complains a lot about the animal rebellion which has kicked him off his farm to his neighbors Mr. Pilkington and Mr. Frederick. Later on, in autumn Mr. Jones and his two neighbors decide to take back the control over the animal farm. However, they fail.