RE: Discussion questions -The Odyssey, Book 4: What sort of hospitality does King Menelaus offer Telemachus and Nestor’s son
- What sort of hospitality does King Menelaus offer Telemachus and Nestor’s son?
- Who is Helen and what is her overall significance to this epic?
- What story does Helen tell Telemachus?
- What is the significance of the stories told by Menelaus and Helen?
- What more do we learn about Odysseus and about Agamemnon?
- Do you see any pattern in the accounts of the heroes as they return form Troy? If so, what?
- They bathed men and gave them fresh robes.