RE: Need online help Hobbit Chapter 7: Identify Beorn.
- Identify Beorn.
- Why did Gandalf introduce the dwarves a few at a time to Beorn?
- What news did Gandalf bring the dwarves about Beorn’s whereabouts?
- Beorn warned them about some things in Mirkwood. What?
- How do we know Beorn liked the travelers?
- Why did Gandalf leave Thorin & Co.?
- What were Gandalf’s parting words to the travelers as he left them at Mirkwood?
1.Beorn is a man who lives beyond the Misty Mountains. He’s a huge fellow, very strong, and he can transform into the shape of the bear. Beorn is a little prickly and not too fond of strangers, but he absolutely, totally hates goblins. Thanks to his the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend logic, Beorn provides Gandalf, Bilbo, Thorin, and the other dwarves with a place to stay after they escape from the Misty Mountains.