RE: Please help with homework The Last Leaf: Why does the writer continually
- Why does the writer continually emphasize the beating rain and fierce gusts of wind?
- How does Sue try to convince Johnsy to fight to stay alive? Is she successful in her attempt? Why, or why not?
- In what way can Behrman’s painting be called, “A Masterpiece”?
- Why do you think that Johnsy never noticed that the last leaf never fluttered or moved?
2. Sue try to convince Johnsy to fight to stay alive by bringing her painting equipment, but that did not work.