RE: The Great Gatsby (by Chapter 8)
- What was unique about Daisy to Gatsby?
- What increased Daisy’s value in Gatsby’s eyes?
- What happened one October night?
- What did Gatsby let Daisy believe?
- How did Gatsby do in the war?
- What did Daisy do “through the twilight universe?”
- What does Gatsby say about Daisy’s relationship with Tom?
- What time of year is it when Nick talks to Gatsby?
- Why didn’t Nick want to leave?
- How does Nick feel about the whole crowd?
- How did Nick feel about Gatsby?
- Who calls Nick while he is at work?
- What previous incident makes Wilson suspicious?
- What had Wilson found after Myrtle’s death?
- What did Wilson tell Myrtle before she died?
- What did Wilson ask someone in West Egg for directions to?
- What happens to Gatsby?
3. Gatsby slept with Daisy one October night.