RE: The Great Gatsby Questions (Chapter 3)
- What do you find is the most crucial in the plot in Chapter 3?
- Describe the two ways in which Nick differs from the other guests at Gatsby’s party.
- What does Nick think of Gatsby when he first meets him? Use a quotation from the text to justify your answer.
- What does Nick learn about Jordan Baker after he has spent some time with her?
- How does Nick characterize the guests at Gatsby’s party?
- What sense of the Jazz Age do we get from Nick’s description of the party? Use a quotation from the book to justify your answer.
2. Nick was one that was actually invited and also he was not drunk.