RE: The Great Gatsby Questions (Chapter 4)
- What do you find is the most crucial in the plot in Chapter 4?
- What does Gatsby tell Nick about himself?
- According to Jordan, what did Daisy do on her wedding day? Why?
- Why does Gatsby want to have tea with Daisy in Nick’s house? Why doesn’t Gatsby ask Nick for this favor himself?
- How does Daisy behave after Gatsby goes overseas? What does her behavior show about her feelings for Gatsby? Use a quotation from the book to justify your answer.
3. She didn’t get married the day she was supposed to because she got a letter fro Gatsby and couldn’t do it.