RE: The Great Gatsby Questions (Chapter 4)
- What do you find is the most crucial in the plot in Chapter 4?
- What does Gatsby tell Nick about himself?
- According to Jordan, what did Daisy do on her wedding day? Why?
- Why does Gatsby want to have tea with Daisy in Nick’s house? Why doesn’t Gatsby ask Nick for this favor himself?
- How does Daisy behave after Gatsby goes overseas? What does her behavior show about her feelings for Gatsby? Use a quotation from the book to justify your answer.
4. Gatsby wants to have tea with Daisy in Nick’s house because he knows that if Nick invites her she will come for sure.