RE: The Great Gatsby Questions (Chapter 6)
- What do you find is the most crucial in the plot in Chapter 6?
- When does James Gatz change his name? Why?
- What is Daisy’s real response to the party, according to Nick?
- What does Gatsby tell Nick he wants Daisy to do?
- What is Nick’s view of the past? Use a quotation from the book to justify your answer.
2. James Gatz was 17 years old when he realized that he is tired of being poor and he wanted to start a new life and from that moment he wanted to be know and Jay Gatsby.