RE: The Great Gatsby Questions (Chapter 8)
- What do you find is the most crucial in the plot of Chapter 8?
- What does Gatsby tell Nick the night of the accident? Why?
- How does George Wilson spend the night after the accident?
- What evidence has Wilson found that his wife was having an affair?
- What do the eyes of Dr. T.J. Eckleburg symbolize to George Wilson? Use a quotation from the book to justify your answer.
4. A dog collar and leash both encrusted with diamonds and also she was very bruised on her face when she came back from the city.