RE: The Great Gatsby Questions (Chapter 8)
- What do you find is the most crucial in the plot of Chapter 8?
- What does Gatsby tell Nick the night of the accident? Why?
- How does George Wilson spend the night after the accident?
- What evidence has Wilson found that his wife was having an affair?
- What do the eyes of Dr. T.J. Eckleburg symbolize to George Wilson? Use a quotation from the book to justify your answer.
2. He told him that Daisy was driving but he did not want to tell anyone. He told Nick because he trusted him.