1984 PART II: Chapter IX – Discussion Questions
- How long have the super-states been at war? (p193)
- What are the 3 things that make this war different from others in the past? (p193)
- Where does the fight take place? Are there many casualties? (p193)
- Create your own list of 10 legitimate reasons why human beings have fought wars. Be specific – money is not specific. (Collaborate with your classmates).
- The book states that “None of the three super-states could be definitively conquered even by the other two in combination. Give details to explain why. (p 194)