The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, English research help: Discuss how Huck grows as a person; what
- Discuss how Huck grows as a person; what life lessons does he learn from his encounters on the river?
- Although Mark Twain, in his introductory “notice” to the novel, denies that there is a moral or motive in the story, the work itself contradicts its author. How?
- Discuss the role of religion in the novel.
- Discuss Huck as an archetype hero.
- What does Twain admire in a man and what is he contemptuous of?