The adventures of Tom Sawyer, writing homework help: Discuss Injun Joe as the epitome of evil.
1. Discuss Injun Joe as the epitome of evil.
2. Discuss the methods in which Twain brings unity to the loose structure of the novel.
3. Compare the characters of Injun Joe and Muff Potter.
4. Why is Huck Finn universally admired by all of the boys in the school, but is also despised by most of the adults?
5. Why is the Widow Douglas so drawn to Huck Finn even before he was discovered to be her protector?