All Quiet On The Western Front Questions Chapter 4: Why are Paul and his comrades sent to the front
- Why are Paul and his comrades sent to the front?
- How do the men change as they approach the front? Why is this change necessary?
- What happens to the horses which are used in this battle?
- How does Detering react to the wounding of the horses?
- How do Paul and his comrades manage to save themselves from the shelling? from the gas attack?
- According to Remarque (the author), how does a soldier feel about the earth?
- What happens to the young soldier that Paul helped at the beginning of the chapter? What do Paul and Kat wish to do for him? Why don’t they do it?
Asked on 06.06.2017 in English Literature.