Has anyone read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn need essay: This novel is also a satire on human weaknesses.
- This novel is also a satire on human weaknesses. What human traits does he satirize? Give examples for each.
- What evidence do you find of Twain’s cynicism?
- Discuss three recurring motifs (any idea, object, feeling, color, pattern, etc. which repeats itself) in the novel. Give specifics.
- Discuss the role of superstition in the novel. Explain how Twain criticizes superstitious beliefs and give specific examples.
- Appearance versus reality is a major theme in Huckleberry Finn. Using specifics from the book, discuss this very prevalent theme.