The Catcher in the Rye help with homework Chapter 20
- What does Holden’s wound symbolize on page 150?
- What is significant about Holden’s sitting on the radiator in the men’s room?
- Of what significance is it that Holden breaks the record he had bought for Phoebe?
- Does Holden find the ducks in the park when he goes there? In what ways is his discovery symbolic?
- Why is it particularly pathetic that there are chunks of ice in Holden’s hat?
- What does Holden find hypocritical about funerals?