Discussion questions – Hobbit Chapter 18 : How much treasure was given to Bard
- How much treasure was given to Bard?
- What did Bard do with his share?
- How much treasure did Bilbo accept?
- Who accompanied Bilbo home?
4. Beorn accompanied Bilbo and Gandalf to his house close to the Misty Mountains. Bilbo and Gandalf spent the winter with Beorn. Then Bilbo and Gandalf continue on to Rivendell.
1. Dain became King under the Mountain and gave Bard the fourteenth share of the hoard as agreed.
2. Bard shared his treasure generously with the Master of Lake-town and his friends, including the Elvenking and Bilbo.
3. Bilbo was offered a rich reward but refused to take more than two small chests of gold and silver.