Fahrenheit 451 help with homework
- God and Religion: Reference to these themes in the book
- Politics: There doesn’t seem to be any obvious politics., but the government rules everything. So who controls the government?
- Maturity: What contributes to the development of the individual? What kinds of “growth” count? Why is it that the most mature person in the book is a teenaged girl?
- Why are the personal relationships so strange and cold?
- Are books important? Or, are the ideas contained in them more important. Why are books like birds?
- Why are the characters doubled?