Fahrenheit 451 help with homework
- Trace the steps that lead to Montag’s decision to preserve books rather than destroy them.
- Discuss the idea of conformity versus individuality as presented in Fahrenheit 451.
- Discuss the blurred distinction between life and death in Fahrenheit 451, referring to Mildred, Clarisse, and the life-like machines that dominate society.
- Explain how the titles to the three parts of the book are significant to the general action that occurs within each part.
- What messages or themes is Ray Bradbury trying to impart on his audience? What things in society is he commenting on? Could this type of society really exist? Why or why not?