Fahrenheit 451 help with homework Part 1
- What events trigger Montag’s transformation from aloof, unthinking fireman to passionate, philosophical rebel?
- Find three examples of foreshadowing in Part 1.
- Like Hemingway, Bradbury sometimes writes in an elliptical style, giving us bits of information from which we must infer what is happening, what the characters are thinking and feeling. Find one example of this in Part 1.
- Choose one paragraph or passage from Part 1 that is an example of Bradbury’s unusual writing style (e.g. p. 17/18, p. 24) and interpret its meaning.
- What predictions might you make about later events in the story?
Asked on 20.04.2017 in English Literature.