Fahrenheit 451 help with homework Part 2
- What does Montag mean when he tells Faber that his wife is dying?
- What three things does Faber say are missing from their society? Explain the importance of
- What has Faber invented, and why is it important?
- What disturbing things do the women in Montag’s parlor say to each other?
- Why does Montag start reading poetry to the women? How do they react, and why?
- What does Beatty say to Montag after he shows up at the firehouse? What is he trying to
do? What does he know about Montag that gives him an advantage?