Fahrenheit 451 help with homework Part 2
1. What does Mildred say about why the television is better than books? What does she mean? Do you agree with her? Why or why not? What is the essential difference between books and television?
2. Why do you think Faber gave Montag his name and phone number?
3. How do you think Montag would respond to Mildred’s question about which is more important—her, or Montag’s books?
4. What do you think is the meaning of the title of Part Two (“The Sieve and the Sand”)?
5. Why does Montag visit Faber?