Fahrenheit 451 help with homework Part 3: 2-nd Half
- What is the significance of Montag’s being “fully aware of his entire body”—why is that so
unusual for him?
- In what ways might Montag and other people of his society be comparable to an animal
(“knowing himself as an animal come from the forest”)?
- What way do the men at the campfire provide for Montag to escape from the Mechanical
- How does the chase end for the TV audience? How is this accomplished, and what more
does it reveal about the police? What explanation do the men give Montag for the way the
- What is ethics, and why would it be “an ancient study” to the people of Montag’s society?