Fahrenheit 451 help with homework Part 3: 2-nd Half
- How do the men and others like them preserve books, and what makes this possible? What
are the advantages of using this method to preserve books?
- Describe the men’s strategy for bringing books back to society. What view do they have of
their own significance? Why are they optimistic about the future of humanity?
- Why does one of the men tell Montag, “Don’t judge a book by its cover”?
- Explain Granger’s views about why we miss people we’ve lost. Why doesn’t Montag miss Mildred? How do people achieve life after death?
- What is the “wilderness that will one day come and get us”?