- To what extent and in what ways do you agree that Shelley is exploring the dark side of the human psyche in Frankenstein?
- ‘Creation and creating is and should only be in the power of God.’ How far and in what ways do you agree that this view is supported by the characterization of Victor in Frankenstein?
- In what ways and how far is it appropriate to consider Frankenstein as a philosophical text rather than a horror story?
- “All boundaries are left in question.” In the light of this comment, discuss Shelley’s use of boundaries in Frankenstein.
- “Man is often more monstrous than the monster.” In the light of this comment, discuss Shelley’s presentation of human nature in Frankenstein.
Asked on 12.04.2017 in English Literature.