Hamlet Questions Act 4 Scene 3-5: What does Hamlet learn about Norwegian soldiers
- What does Hamlet learn about Norwegian soldiers when he questions the captain?
- What contrast does Hamlet note between Fortinbras and himself?
- What is Claudius’s theory about why Ophelia is acting so oddly? Is he right?
- Why does Laertes return from France?
- How does Claudius calm down Laertes? What does he promise?
5. Claudius promises Laertes that if he was involved in Polonius’ murder, that he would give up his crown