Help with Questions to All Quiet On The Western Front: Was paul’s stay in the catholic hospital significant
- Was paul’s stay in the catholic hospital significant to his emotional and psychological journey as a character? How did Paul change after his stay in the catholic hospital? Why?
- How does or does not AQWF follow a traditional plot graph? How does this contribute to the book’s greater purpose?
- How do the various moments of irony affect the book?
- How do the soldiers change when on the battlefield? Go beyond animals — their reactions, decisions, thought process, etc.?
- What is the difference in the perceptions of the war between those fighting it and those far off from the frontlines?