To Kill a Mockingbird Questions Chapter 24
- Do you think the missionary ladies are sincere in worrying about the “Mrunas” (a tribe in Africa)? Give reasons for your answer.
- What is your opinion of the ladies of Maycomb? Explain.
- Explain briefly how Tom was killed. What is Atticus’s explanation for Tom’s attempted escape?
- How, in this chapter, do we see Aunt Alexandra in a new light? How does Miss Maudie support her?
- What shows that Scout has a new respect for Aunt Alexandra?
Asked on 26.04.2017 in English Literature.