To Kill a Mockingbird Questions Chapter 9
- How well does Atticus feel he should defend Tom Robinson? What are his reasons?
- Scout and Jem have “mixed feelings” about Christmas? What are these feelings and why?
- Uncle Jack Finch tells Scout that she is growing out of her pants. What does this mean and why might he say it?
- When Francis talks to Scout he reveals an unpleasant feature of Aunt Alexandra. What is this?
- Does Scout learn anything from overhearing Atticus’s conversation with Uncle Jack? What might this be?
Asked on 26.04.2017 in English Literature.