King Lear help with homework: Discuss the Fool in King Lear and his function
- Discuss the Fool in King Lear and his function in the play. Was he a boy or a man?
- What do you think of Cordelia’s refusal to respond to Lear’s desire for flattery? And had she probably made any further choice between France and Burgundy than appears on the surface?
- What is your idea of Goneril physically, intellectually, and morally?
- What is your opinion of the condition of Lear’s mind in the opening scene? What effect does his increasing passion seem to have upon his faculties? Discuss the character of the king.
- Does Shakespeare overstep the bounds of the natural of human nature in Goneril and Regan?
Asked on 03.05.2017 in English Literature.