Moby-Dick Questions Chapter 132 and 133: What makes the dialogue in chapter 132 unique
- What makes the dialogue in chapter 132 unique, as opposed to the rest of the novel?
- Who is the first to spot Moby Dick? Why is this important?
- What does Melville compare Moby Dick to on page 447?
- Where does the whale reappear after he dives?
- Why are Ahab and his crew unable to attack Moby Dick as he chew on their boat?
- Why do the other boats not attack the whale after Ahab’s boat is destroyed?
- How are Ahab and his crew allowed to escape being killed by the thrashing whale?
- How many casualties does Moby Dick inflict on the Pequod’s crew during their first encounter?
Asked on 01.06.2017 in English Literature.