Moby-Dick Questions Chapter 134 and 135: What does Ahab say is the reason for continuing
- What does Ahab say is the reason for continuing the pursuit of Moby Dick?
- What is ironic about Ahab meeting the whale? “Morehead to forehead”? (Pg. 461)
- What is the allusion that says Moby Dick is “possessed by all the angels that fell from heaven”? (Pg. 464)
- How are Fedallah’s four prophecies fulfilled?
- How is Ishmael able to survive the wreak of the Pequod?
- How is the rescue of Ishmael ironic?
Asked on 01.06.2017 in English Literature.