Moby-Dick Questions Chapter 21 and 22: Who, besides Ishmael and Queequeg, sees the five
- Who, besides Ishmael and Queequeg, sees the five vanishing sailors board the ship?
- Why does Ishmael object to Queequeg’s taste in “furniture”? Who is the next man introduced, and what is his job?
- Who assumes command of the ship while she leaves the harbor? Who is the second mate?
- How does Ishmael explain Ahab’s continued absence on deck?
- What can be inferred by the last sentence in the chapter?
Asked on 31.05.2017 in English Literature.