Moby-Dick Questions Chapter 53 and 54: What is the result of Radney’s threats
- What is the result of Radney’s threats to Steelkilt?
- What condition does Steelkilt place on the obedience of the crewmen who have joined him?
- How is Steelkilt finally captured?
- What happens to Radney at the end of Ishmael’s story?
- Why could this story be considered a “spoiler? For the rest of the novel? When is this story told, chronologically, in respect to the action aboard the Pequod? What inference can be drawn from the tale?
- How is it that Ishmael, who was not even aboard the Town-Ho, knows Steelkilt’s story so well?
Asked on 31.05.2017 in English Literature.