Moby-Dick Questions Chapter 72 and 73: Why is Queequeg obliged to stand on the body
- Why is Queequeg obliged to stand on the body of the dead whale?
- How does Queequeg’s position endanger Ishmael?
- Why does Stubb object to the drink that Dough-boy hands Queequeg after his time on the whale?
- On whose orders did Dough-boy prepare the drink?
- Why odes Ahab order the crew to lower for right whales, which they have ignored up to this point?
- Why does Stubb suggest they throw Fedallah overboard?