Moby-Dick Questions Chapters 122-127: What information is Starbuck going to report to Ahab
1.What information is Starbuck going to report to Ahab?
2. What caused him to think about killing Ahab?
3. Rather than facing Ahab, what does he do?
4. What has happened to the compass?
5. How does Ahab allay the crew’s superstitions?
6. What do Ahab and Pip have in common?
7. Whom does Ahab call “creative libertines”?
8. What did the Manxman think the crying of the seals was?
9. What was used to replace the life buoy?
10. What did the carpenter attach to it?