Moby-Dick Questions Chapters 128 and 129: How did the Rachael lose her boat
- How did the Rachael lose her boat?
- What can you infer about Ahab’s question as to whether Moby Dick has been killed?
- Why is the Rachael’s captain investing an uncommon amount of time in his search for the lost boat?
- Why does Ahab threaten Pip’s life as the boy follows him around the deck?
- What irony is present in the contrast between Captain Gardiner’s behavior and Ahab’s?
Asked on 01.06.2017 in English Literature.