Moby-Dick Questions Chapters 61 and 62: What is Queequeg’s opinion of the “spectre”
- What is Queequeg’s opinion of the “spectre”?
- Why is Stubb the one to kill the first sperm whale of the voyage?
- How is it possible hat a rowboat, eight or nine men, and a number of ten pound spears can kill a whale weighing many tons?
- What literary devices are used in the following: The red tid poured from al sides of the monster like brooks down a hill”? (Pg. 239)
- What is the final sign that the hunted whale is dead?