Need online help Othello: How might Desdemona fit as the tragic hero of the play
- How might Desdemona fit as the tragic hero of the play?
- Defend or refute the idea that Othello “loved only too well.”
- Why doesn’t Othello confront Desdemona directly about her possible affair with Cassio as soon as he has doubts? Why might that have been out of character for him?
- How does illusion enter and re-enter the play?
- Many Shakespearean tragedies include supernatural agents or occurrences. Is Othello a stronger play for this absence? Does it lose any of its tragic force? How might the play be different if it included scenes or characters with those elements?
Asked on 13.06.2017 in English Literature.