Need online help Othello: What is Iago’s true motivation for his destruction of Othello
- What is Iago’s true motivation for his destruction of Othello?
- Look for examples of the extended metaphor comparing words to magic and/or potential poison. Look especially in the following places: I, iii; II, iii; III, iii; and IV, i.
- What are some possible themes for the play?
- How might the tragedy (or tragedies) have been avoided?
- Is Othello truly a tragic hero?
Asked on 13.06.2017 in English Literature.