Othello Questions Act I Scene III: What does the Duke mean by his suggestion
- What does the Duke mean by his suggestion “… take up this mangled matter at the best. Men do their broken weapons rather use Than their bare hands.”
- What does Brabantio do when Desdemona says that she DOES love the Moor?
- Explain the Duke’s remark, “The robbed that smiles steals something from the thief;”
- Where does Desdemona want to live while Othello goes to war?
- Since Othello has to leave immediately, who will be in charge of Desdemona? Who will attend on her?
Asked on 13.06.2017 in English Literature.