Othello Questions Act I Scene III: What is not clear about the Turkish fleet advancing toward Cyprus
- What is not clear about the Turkish fleet advancing toward Cyprus?
- What other false information do they receive during the meeting about the Turkish fleet?
- In lines 76-94, how does Othello explain the fact that he is not a good public speaker?
- What is Othello’s suggestion for finding out the truth (if he drugged her or used magic on her)?
- Summarize the story Othello tells of how he and Desdemona fell in love. Lines 127-169. Break it down into 5 or 6 line blocks.
Asked on 13.06.2017 in English Literature.