Please help with homework The Last Leaf : What does apparently mean
I meet Todd very frequently. Only two nights ago I met him out at dinner and he was talking, apparently without self-consciousness, about Poland.
- What does apparently mean here? What was saying about Poland? What might the author have expected of this talk?
- What has happened before between the two? What tactic did the author at first to get his money back?
- What were his second and third attempts?
- How does the author behave with Todd? Give one example to show that his friendship is genuine?
- What do you think of the author and Todd?
Asked on 26.05.2017 in English Literature.