The Great Gatsby (by Chapter 8)
- What was unique about Daisy to Gatsby?
- What increased Daisy’s value in Gatsby’s eyes?
- What happened one October night?
- What did Gatsby let Daisy believe?
- How did Gatsby do in the war?
- What did Daisy do “through the twilight universe?”
- What does Gatsby say about Daisy’s relationship with Tom?
- What time of year is it when Nick talks to Gatsby?
- Why didn’t Nick want to leave?
- How does Nick feel about the whole crowd?
- How did Nick feel about Gatsby?
- Who calls Nick while he is at work?
- What previous incident makes Wilson suspicious?
- What had Wilson found after Myrtle’s death?
- What did Wilson tell Myrtle before she died?
- What did Wilson ask someone in West Egg for directions to?
- What happens to Gatsby?
- Gatsby loves Daisy in his own way. Because she is beautiful, rich and fun. He says that her voice is fill of money. She was his golden girl in every sense of the word.
2. I think that what increased Daisy’s value in Gatsby’s eyes was the fact that she was loved by so many other men.
3. Gatsby slept with Daisy one October night.
5. In war Gatsby did well for himself, earned medals and such.