RE: Need online help Hobbit Chapter 6: Why did the dwarves have a better opinion of Bilbo Baggins
- Why did the dwarves have a better opinion of Bilbo Baggins when he rejoined them after his adventures with Gollum and the goblins?
- What detail about his adventures with Gollum did Bilbo leave out when he told the dwarves the story?
- Where were the travelers after the goblin adventures?
- Why did the travelers climb up into the trees?
- Who saved Bilbo from the wolves?
4. The dwarves and Bilbo climbed the trees to escape from the wolves.