Need online help Hobbit Chapter 6: Why did the dwarves have a better opinion of Bilbo Baggins
- Why did the dwarves have a better opinion of Bilbo Baggins when he rejoined them after his adventures with Gollum and the goblins?
- What detail about his adventures with Gollum did Bilbo leave out when he told the dwarves the story?
- Where were the travelers after the goblin adventures?
- Why did the travelers climb up into the trees?
- Who saved Bilbo from the wolves?
Asked on 23.06.2017 in English Literature.
1. Bilbo managed to sneak by Balin, their best watch guard. Then Bilbo told them how he had escaped from Gollum and the goblins. After hearing his story, they thought he was clever, brave, and a good burglar after all.
2. Bilbo didn’t tell them about the ring he had found.
3. They were through the Misty Mountain, on the edge of the Land Beyond.
4. The dwarves and Bilbo climbed the trees to escape from the wolves.
5. Dori helped Bilbo to climb the tree.