RE: Othello Questions Act V Scene II: What does Desdemona try to convince Othello to do before he kills her
- What does Desdemona try to convince Othello to do before he kills her?
- What news does Emilia bring?
- Who does Desdemona say killed her?
- What is the “moment of truth” for Emilia?
- Why does Gratiano say it’s best that Brabantio is dead?
2. Emilia reports (wrongly) that Roderigo has been killed by Cassio, and that Cassio is wounded, but not dead. Othello is furious to realize that Cassio is still alive.