RE: Othello Questions Act V Scene II: What does Desdemona try to convince Othello to do before he kills her
- What does Desdemona try to convince Othello to do before he kills her?
- What news does Emilia bring?
- Who does Desdemona say killed her?
- What is the “moment of truth” for Emilia?
- Why does Gratiano say it’s best that Brabantio is dead?
5. Gratiano said that it’s a good thing Desdemona’s dad, Brabantio, died of heartbreak over her wedding to Othello, because he really wouldn’t have survived this traumatic event (death of Desdemona).